Last Updated: September 14, 2020
WHAT WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us. If you choose to subscribe to the Site, we will collect your name and email only.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to provide the Site content to you on a subscription basis.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may share your information with third parties with your consent.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
Huggins Reddien LLP
Attn: Blog Administrator
6444 Burnet Road
Austin, Texas 78757